Rhode Island

bridal bootcamp

Anyone know anywhere offering this?  i live in the warwick area.  any info would be great!  thanks ladies.

Re: bridal bootcamp

• edited December 2011
    I live in Warwick as well. I dont know of any places that have a "bridal bootcamp" however there is a place on Warwick Ave called The Fitness Studio, they offer a class called "bootcamp" and it really kicks your butt. They also offer a few other classes i.e. Zumba, Step, Pilates. I believe that it is like 10$ a day and you can take as many classes in that day as you would like, your you can buy a month long membership.   the website is http://www.thefitnessstudiori.com/  check it out. 

Also idk if you are a current member of any gym, but i am a member at Care New England Wellness Center (formally healthtrax) over on post rd. I like them because they have a full gym, but also a pool and they offer all different types of classes as well, im sure something will fit your need. I switched from planet fitness to here because i was paying 20 at PF plus paying for all the group classes on the side and it started to get expensive. Well, im done rambling now, lol. i hope i helped you a little . 

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Rondeau's Kickboxing!  RKBLive.com  It's amazing!  I'm now a member there. Its all women and so supportive!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards