Rhode Island
Options

Take over my Kinney Bungalow deposit

Hello Knotties!

I was wondering if anyone would like to take over my deposit at Kinney Bungalow? I paid the $500 dollars for a May wedding in 2013. I am hoping to find someone who wants to use the venue and take over the deposit so I don't lose out on the cash. Since it is booked for May 2013 I am sure the coordinator could be flexible with the date given its availability. I will check this posting daily, so leave me your contact info.

Thank you knotties for all of your help.

Thank you!

Re: Take over my Kinney Bungalow deposit

• Options
    jlin8188jlin8188 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to all knotties, I recieved an email from the coordinator at KB and she informed me that I can not transfer the deposit over to someone else. :( I will have to find a way to use the venue maybe for my bridal shower. I definitely don't want to lose my deposit.

Thank you to all who viewed my post and I am sorry for the mis information.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Gosh that is a bummer! If you haven't already done so maybe you can use it for your engagement party.

• Options
    IrmjIrmj member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most vendors/venues that I have encountered explain that is they can rebook the date that the client get's either a full refund or a refund minus a small administration fee.  Are you saying that even if they rebook the venue and they encounter no loss whatsoever that you loose your entire deposit?
  • Options
    jlin8188jlin8188 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im sorry for the late reply, Yes thats exactly what I was told. I lose my deposit if I dont use the venue, which really sucks because I was hoping I could find someone to book the date and take it over so that no one is at a loss. So keep that in mind when booking Kinney Bungalow. :(
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards