Rhode Island

DOC?

Sorry if this was talked about recently, clicked thru a few pages didnt notice anything...

Anyone have any rec's for a DOC? I was emailing jessica castiglia back and forth, went to set up a meeting, and now she's booked. :(

Any rec's that are reasonably priced for DOC?  Thanks girls

Re: DOC?

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mikado Weddings from Boston isreasonably priced - they do book quickly though. Gracie Lou Events is also getting positive attention. I am meeting with them Sunday and they were willing to work with my tight budget.
  • edited December 2011
    Andria at Infinite Events is the most reasonably priced that I found. She's also got an a la carte menu if you don't need full DOC services.
  • edited December 2011
    Gracie Lou Events for sure!
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    Ditto to Gracie Lou. I just wrote a little blurb on another post about them. They are coordinating my 10.01.10 wedding.
  • holly283holly283 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Andria at Infinite Events.  She will be my DOC and her pricing is very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    They did SO MUCH as my DOCs, I cannot even list it all. They even attended my rehearsal and got comfortable with my wedding party. My bustle came apart quickly and MacGuyver with a needle, aka Liz quickly fixed it and sewed it up. They were always available to me and my bridal party, and that was a comfort. They also had the job of setting up all ball room décor and did so exceptionally. They were amazing. I would recommend without reservations.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • av430av430 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!
    I have a recommendation for a DOC...give me an email and I'll send along the info!
    av430@cox.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards