Rhode Island

Linen Reccomendations

HI All,

I am interested in learning more about rental linens..... We are thinking either to rent navy blue table cloths and use the venue's white napkins. Are use the venue's white table cloths and rent navy napkins.  Can anyone reccomend a good linen rental company near Newport?  Or relay any quotes/ costs for items like this?

Thank you! 

Re: Linen Reccomendations

• edited December 2011
    We used http://www.couture-designs.com/

They were great! Even with travel to Boston they were the the best prices around.  I'm friends with them on FB and notice they're always posting deals too so def. worth checking out. Good luck. PS....love navy and white!
  • edited December 2011
    There is rentals unlimited as well, although I ended up buying my linens through BBJ Linen. They have an online store now and they are gently used.  Everything has been in great shape that I've bought and I spent $25 per tablecloth, which is less than what I was going to rent.  Check that out too.
    Married 9.4.11
  • KBinRIKBinRI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Quality Rentals in Pawtucket for navy cocktail tablecloths and the prices were decent. My husband picked them up the day before and they gave us a mesh bag to stuff them in when we were done. They might deliver, too, for all I know but it was easy for us to pick up. 

As you know, it would be much cheaper just to rent napkins. We got our regular linens through our caterer but wanted to say we did white tablecloths with navy napkins and it looked nice. (Our colors were navy and copper.)
    Kristen and Bryan ~ 10-10-10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Rentals Unlimited in Newport.  They have offices all over New England. 
  • MM5678MM5678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!!
  • DiorAddictDiorAddict member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beau Nappe has an exquisite selection, best I've seen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards