Rhode Island

For Sale: Adjustable drawstring petticoat for full length A line or ballgown/White satin card box

I purchased a pettitcoat with an adjustable drawstring waist for my gown. It worked out really well for me - created a moderately full skirt with a nice line under the gown and it was comfortable.

However, the thing is now taking up a tremendous amount of space in my new closet and I have no earthly reason to wear it again. I'd love to sell it to someone who can use it. I have pictures available upon request (both on its own and under my gown).

I paid $65 for it, and I'd like to sell it for $40 if possible but I'm willing to negotiate on that. I often make the drive down 95 from MA all the way to Kingston, RI and I'm happy to drop it off with you at home or you can pick it up from me in Cranston. I can also ship it to you.

I also have a small amount of beachy items (seashells, sea glass, vases, etc.) and a white satin card box with a quilted top for $15.

Please email me at jdolce@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks!

Re: For Sale: Adjustable drawstring petticoat for full length A line or ballgown/White satin card box

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards