Rhode Island

Glorious Affairs

Anyone used them or been to a wedding done by them? 

They were my top choice when browsing caterers and while they've been in the business for over 20 years, I had never heard of them.  I went for my consultation last night and I love love love the owner Barbara!  I got such a great vibe from her and their food looks awesome as well!

We will be having our tasting hopefully within the next month.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Glorious Affairs

• YES!  GA is amazing.  I've attended several weddings and their food is always amazing.  They are a boutique caterer with personal service.  Barbara is a real gem.  :)  I remember I had some type of beef with a delicious sauce that blew my mind.
  • I grew up in Newport and have never been to anything they have catered. I have driven by their business a thousand times but that is it. With that said, I am using a place not known as a "wedding venue". We went with our gut and asked for prior customer references. If they won't give you any, I might be concerned. Good Luck!
  • JandA7406JandA7406 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    My guess is because they are in Newport and more a boutique type caterer, this is the reason why they are not as well known.  They have references all over the internet on major sites.  I was just hoping to get thoughts or comments from girls on here.

Thanks Island Bride...so glad to hear this!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards