• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Rhode Island

Beach wedding items for sale - everything must go quickly!

I have a small selection of DIY wedding items left and I'm looking to sell them before we move over the weekend. All items would be available to pick up in the evenings from my apartment in Providence sometime before Saturday afternoon. Please email at [email protected] if you're interested in any of the items below.

1 12" hurricane candle holder - purchased from Save on Crafts for $7 and change. Price/OBO: $4

A little less than half of a 5 lb. bag of white sand - purchased for $10 from Home Depot. Price/OBO: $3

2 rolls of thin periwinkle ribbon. $1 for pair.

13 sheets of scallop shell placecards from Paper Direct. Each sheet holds four placecards and I can email you the template. Purchased for 100 placecards for $25. Price/OBO: $10 for 52.

One large and one small bag of brown and white shells mixed of various sizes. Purchased for $11 total. Price/OBO: $5

One and a half small bags of blue and green sea glass purchased from a dollar store. Purchased for $1 per bag. Price/OBO: $1

12 small silver frames purchased from Christmas Tree Shop for $1 each. They're sold as place cards, but I used them for table names. I used the paper in the frames, but I think you could replace them with cardstock. Price/OBO: $5 for the lot.

Drawstring full length petticoat/slip for ballgown. Purchased for $65. Price/OBO $50.

Since we're moving, I'm a bit crunched for time so I didn't take pictures but I'm happy to do so upon request. Thanks for looking and happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards