Rhode Island
Options

Band Suggestions

Hello everyone :)

I am getting married June 4th 2011 at Belle Mer in Newport. I am looking to have a band for half of the night. Can anyone suggest a band they used and loved?? Would be a huge help!!

Thank you :)

Re: Band Suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using GQ & the Lady!  Linda is great!  I think they are one of the most reasonably priced bands.  I've heard them twice at other weddings and just loved them.  They do the classics and current Top 40.  
  • Options
    lhoffa221lhoffa221 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest GQ and the Lady too, but you are getting married the same day as me so they're booked!! :-)

I'd check out Afterparty--we really liked them, andt they're a similarly reasonable price -- I couldn't believe how expensive many of the bands were for a Saturday in June!! We also liked Mystique, though they were quite a bit more expensive. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Rare Form!  They are really good and can play a huge variety of stuff. 
  • Options
    kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cover to Cover they rock!  I have heard them at one wedding and at a different venue and they are so good.  They are very accomodating.  Call Frankie Russo just to start a conversation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    World Premier Band is such a fun band! I love seeing them perform because they can dance insanely well haha. :)
  • Options
    lespiedsdoc04lespiedsdoc04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are using Paul Borrelli band.   Rich Roberti is the guy to get in touch with.   wiling to work with budget, friendly, pays attention to everything the bride even mentions.   I am thrilled we got them for our wedding.

Dont go with search party, they are MIA after they tell you they will play at your wedding

He popped the question!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards