Rhode Island
Options

Rave for LCI paper

I just finished printing out my invitations and response cards at home! I used cardstock from a company called LCI Paper (www.lcipaper.com). I just wanted to let everyone know about this website since I don't often see it mentioned here often. They very affordable and quick to send everything out.

I'm having a subtle beach theme wedding, and LCI paper has 100 lb. cardstock with pearlized shells around the border. I've seen these invites elsewhere, but on other sites, they were only sold printed for about $200 for 75 invites and response cards.

I ended up buying the cardstock for 100 invites and response cards with single envelopes for $114 (including shipping). I used my home inkjet printer to print everything out, and they look great!

I honestly thought printing my invitations at home was going to be a disaster, but it was super easy. It's definitely a great option for those of us on a budget!

Re: Rave for LCI paper

• Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am glad you had success with LCI paper. I found their rates to be competitive although Paper and More was less expensive for what I was looking for but I did purchase specialty paper there. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it really does depend on the design as I noticed that Paper and More had some that were less expensive.

I think, more than anything, I was just shocked that printing them on my own wasn't an utter disaster!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards