Rhode Island

wedding dress

where did you buy your dress?

Re: wedding dress

• The Bridal Shoppe in Warwick, It's a tiny little shop but the women who helped me were great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 95image Invited 66image Ready to party 21image Declined
  • Party Dress Express in Fall River...Not only did I get my dress there but as did my bridesmaids and flower girls.  They do all their own alterations on site and store the dresses for you until it is time for the wedding...and if you buy a dress from them...all the alterations are FREE!! :)
  • Running of the Brides - My Pronovias Romina dress retailed for $2,000 which I bought for $253. Alterations by Sewing Creations by Rose was an additional cost but not by much. 

I also checked out Party Dress Express. They have a huge selection of bridal gowns at reasonable prices and yes free alterations. My mother and sister found their dresses at Helene's Bridal and Tux in East Providence - they were also amazing. 
  • Where is Running of the Brides?

• I purchased my wedding gown 2 years ago from Wishing Well Bridal in East Providence. My cousin just purchased hers at Wishing Well a couple of months ago and could not be happier. They were amazing to work with and prices were great. I would def. check them out.
  • Helene's in East Providence, I had a great experience there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards