Rhode Island

Wedding Stories

Hi Ladies!!

I was just wondering if anyone has had problems getting in touch with John from Wedding Stories? I was married on April 11th of this year and I'm just curious as to when I'd receive my video. I had emailed him a while back about music, and he had responded to one email but not the other. He let me know that he was behind, but I haven't heard anything since. I emailed him again yesterday but was curious if anyone else has been having issues?

TIA!

Re: Wedding Stories

• edited December 2011
    I just got off the phone with John and he did apologize for being a bit behind. I forget that he is a one man editing machine! He puts so much effort and time in to each couple's video that it takes a bit longer. I know the final product will be Emmy worthy so I am okay waiting! I think sometimes I tend to forget that I am not the only bride around lol must be patient!
  • edited December 2011
    Remember that this is the busiest time of year for vendors.  They just came out of a summer full of weddings and September is a red hot time of year to get married.  Especially with photo & video, there is a TON of post production.  I'm sure he (and most vendors) are busy every weekend filming new weddings, working on backlog during the week and trying to stay on top of correspondence.  Oh yeah, and spent a little time with their families in the nice weather!  John is soo good and so in demand.  Your video will be great. 
  • edited December 2011
    I apologize if this seemed at all like a rant. I was really just curious as to how long it would take. Thank you all for responding. I know it will be perfect because it's from John! Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards