Rhode Island
Options

Sara Faella-Late responses?

So i have been emailing Sara over the past month or so (In reality it should not be taking this long) regarding information about her glam squad/setting a date for a trial etc. Every time I send her an email I don't get a response for at least a week, and her responses are always like a sentence..MAX. I am worried she has overbooked herself and is so busy that she doesn't make the time to keep in contact with all her clients in a timely manner. Has anyone else had this problem? I've heard such great things about her but this whole situation is a red flag to me. Thanks girls and happy wedding planning!

Re: Sara Faella-Late responses?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had any trouble getting a hold of her.  I recently inquired with her and within the week I set up a trial with her and she was able to work with my crazy schedule.  I did notice that she does write emails from her phone so I think that is why she writes quick responses.
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara is very busy as she is opening a new location in East Greenwhich on April 1st. She also just hired a new hair stylist for her glam squad too. As far as communication, she has been great with me but my method of contact is FB. I have e-mail her and she is the type to keep it short and sweet. It does take her longer to get back to me. If you would like me to relay a message just pm me and I will let her know. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    okay thanks girls!
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sara I actually just sent you a text regading my april 9th appt-- sorry.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards