Rhode Island

sewing creations by Rose

I am trying to find a really good seamstress. I know a lot of you speak highly of Rose can you tell me a little more about  her and the work she does? Is she reasonable in Price?

TIA!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: sewing creations by Rose

• Rose offers free consultations so she will be able to give you a quote upfront. I found her prices to be reasonable especially compared to the other quotes I received. She is flexible with hours and fittings. She is also very friendly and sweet too. I love that she writes a little note to each bride, steams their dress and veil and even carries the dress to your car. As for her work, definitely a pro, she was able to seamlessly hem the continuous lace and applique design on my dress without ruining the design or making it look like a separate piece. 
  • She is so sweet! I actually have my second fitting with her on Tuesday and can't wait. She has to take my dress in a lot. She is actually doing two dresses for me and the price she gave me for the two dresses is really good. I honestly don't think you can go wrong with having Rose do your dress. She is highly recommended by a lot of people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't remember exactly how much she was, but I remember feeling it was SUPER reasonable.  She does amazing work for your dress, but will also make you feel AMAZING!! Even if her price was double what it was, I believe she would have been worth every single penny!
  • Love love LOVE her! I had a mishap with botched alterations from Priscilla of Boston and had to get a new dress with 6 weeks before the wedding. She did an amazing job on a tight schedule, made me feel relaxed and calm, and was reasonably priced. I can't recommend her highly enough.
  • Thank you for all the advice I am going to make an appointment with her this week!! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hello ladies I am new to the board and need a seamstress for my gown. Does anyone have Rose's contact info. I am such a procrastinator smh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards