Rhode Island
Options

The Flower Girls

I am not typically a catty person but, I feel it necessary after my run in today with Tiffany of The Flower Girls that someone defend her.  I am not going to get into detail but, I am sure this person knows who they are and why I am calling them out. Frankly, I know what is going on and you would all be appauled to know the truth.  If you wish to rant please feel free this is the perfect place to do so.  But make sure your rant is valid and make sure your not lying about what is transpiring.

I do not feel as though this person is being honest with any of you and as Tiffany respects the "rules" of this forum and does not respond to the numerous posts this person has made which have negativley affected her business. They are truly lies as there is a paper trail defending Tiffany which I guarentee will prevail in her defense. 

I don't think that people realize that when you lie about what vendors are doing on this board other people trust you and take you serious.  I don't want to get into details I have intentions of sharing what is and has been transpiring with the moderator but, this person should be ashamed of themselves.  It is people like you that make brides have no faith in this board because you stir up stories.  No one likes a lier.

Re: The Flower Girls

• Options
    bunny416bunny416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YEAH.....
         I have not talked to Tiffany in detail due to my wedding
    for fear of worring her that I was worried about my flowers.
    Due to neg coments from I think I know who.  I was not worried because of Girls like you gave me great trust...but i am dying to find out now what the scoop is! 
       I agree with you some girls just do things to get something back or for free if it is who i think you are talking about i sounded like she was looking for an almost FREE wedding complaining about everyone but the food...HMMMM
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_flower-girls-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:f156c008-381c-46c2-9c9a-bdbf658a01a9Post:7aa69a43-59ae-43ca-952f-edbc5224d93c">Re: The Flower Girls</a>:
    [QUOTE] sounded like she was looking for an almost FREE wedding complaining about everyone but the food...HMMMM
    Posted by bunny416[/QUOTE]

THIS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A picture is worth a thousand words.  If I could see a picture of the event in question, I'd be a believer.   But something's rotten in the state of Denmark.

Free speech is one thing, and posting a valid review is fair game.  But I don't need my law degree to know that defamation is crossing the line, and trying to get your wedding paid for by screwing over small business owners is not right.  Maybe it works with one or two vendors, but eventually, someone is going to stand up for herself.

You know what they say about karma.  It's unbelievable that someone would use such a joyous occasion to pull a greedy scam.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we all figured it was BS.  If you are going to lie, you should really stick to one story and not embellish everytime you tell it, makes it less believable.
    I just feel bad for the business, no one deserves negative feedback unless it is the truth.  It is really horrible if this is affecting her business.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_flower-girls-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:f156c008-381c-46c2-9c9a-bdbf658a01a9Post:1ca74a35-b77a-4160-b24b-4634782900f0">Re: The Flower Girls</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Flower Girls : THIS!
    Posted by erinrae1011[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

With all my heart, I must admit, this seemed like a BS artist (wannabe) from the start. Everyone will soon realize the truth!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree about this situation.  I booked the Flower Girls for my weding in 2010.  After reading the last negative review, I thought it was complete BS too.  I emailed Tiffany after reading that crap, and I told her that I felt so sorry she was going through this, and that I have 100% confidence in her.  She also told me about the paper trail and "proof" that she has.  She has lost about 5 brides who had left deposits after this rseemingly "unwarranted" review.  That sucks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Isn't insteresting how varied the story is?? Nothing like what is being disclosed on here.  And I agree pictures are worth a thousand words but no one has seen pictures of these so called stains (including the vendor who from my understanding asked that a picture be provided before she rectify the situation).  Doesn't seem like an unreasonable request if you ask me.  Your not going to get in a car accident demand your insurance to pay and not let them see the car.  It just doesn't work that way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "She has lost about 5 brides who had left deposits after this rseemingly "unwarranted" review.  That sucks"

Wow.  Shame on you.  I hope she takes you to court for slander.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think what ppl are refering to is the fact that this person had also complained about their limo running red lights and making them late to the church and I believe got a refund in money as well as, complained about the tuxes and I also believe got another type of credit or refund.

and the flowers....sounds like poor planning to me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree.  The whole thing is a mess.  And poor Tiff has lost a lot of business and respect that came from a load of nonsense.  I would also like to see proof in pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tracy, you're our mod....

Is there any way at all that Tiffany can respond here?  She is losing business and that is not to be taken lightly.  I wish the Knot gods would provide a two-sided forum!
  • Options
    ayleeaylee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I believe vendors are now allowed to respond to negative reviews to tell their side of the story.  I don't know why theknot does not post stuff like this on the RI board, but Knot Annie posted it on the NYC board... http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_vendor-response-policy. As I mentioned before, I really hope The Flower Girls do share their story here.  This is getting out of hand.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How terrible of that poster to do that.  I've never had any personal experience w/ the vendor in question but I can only imagine how she must be feeling.  Proof, yet again, to get both sides of every single story

And to think that the poster inquestion works with children. 

Disgusting. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks aylee. I too don't know why the Knottie don't post here--I guess it's up to little 'ol me.
    I posted something similiar to this link a couple of months ago (see link here:http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center/theknot-membership-help/articles/message-board-responses-to-reviews.aspx) . Vendors are now welcome to counter-act any claim that is made about them on TK so the ladies on here can get two sides of the story. They need to follow the protocol listed in the link.
    In the meantime, I am going to contact Knottie Anne regarding the original post, the new information just provided and see where it all stands.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Psssst... Dannie... I want to see pictures. Ok? Thank you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MrkyrainMrkyrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wasn't there another girl on here that used The Flower Girls and said she did have pictures?  I don't know the "real" story or the vendor, but I do think I remember reading someone said that she also used the Flower Girls and she had pictures of the mixup on her bio.  Just saying...
  • Options
    2xtime2xtime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She also raved about flowers she received from FG on her birthday. I don't remember the poster, but looked at her pics and the flowers looked beautiful in the pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She raved about the flowers she received for her birthday and they were the same ones for the day of her wedding. Her complaint was that brooches were not on her bouquets but, I would think you would have to purchase those yourself or pay extra to the florist for them as they are around $20.00 per bouquet and that her Flower Girils head pieces were not there and there was not enough garland for the railings.

I am not referring to that complaint.  Everyone is entitled to a rant but, the story I am referring to has twisted her story so much that it is my understanding she is being taken to court for many different counts.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't believe that all criticisms of The Flower Girls are wrong.  No vendor is perfect.    But it's the egregious lies that are getting to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does Tiffany of The Flower Girls know she is allowed to post a rebuttal? I'd like to hear the whole story ...
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    staym is the other Knottie who had a rant. She loved the flowers she received on her b-day but was very disappointed with the mix up and outcome of the wedding flowers. I checked it out, flowers don't look bad but nothing impressive either. She said the colors don't match her theme.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure if Tiffany knows.  But I would have no problem discussing it with her and seeing if she wishes to tell her side.  I have to call her anyway re: flowers of course lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was in yesterday visiting Tiffany to chat wedding and pick up some flowers for Thanksgiving, and we were chatting a little about this whole situation.  I'm pretty sure she knows she can now post on The Knot, I'm just not sure if she knows how to go about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards