Rhode Island

Spa - mani/pedi recommendations?

Hi brides!  I'm looking for a GREAT, relaxing mani/pedi/spa combo (something really indulgent) preferably somewhere not in Providence - thinking EG, NK, Warwick....?  I was thinking maybe Shimmer, Kenneth Cote, RGE, or Blue Sky - any suggestions, comments?  I've heard great things about all, and want to narrow down my choice to get my nails done before the wedding.  Thank you, thank you!

Re: Spa - mani/pedi recommendations?

• I haven't heard about any of those places, but just an FYI, I called Air Salon in Providence to go with my bridal party to get our nails done and they couldn't accomodate so many people since they did mani/pedis in single rooms and it would be an hour for each, it would have been a whole day thing.  So I ended up calling a local nail salon and they let me bring in booze and food and we just got our nails done there.

GL though - I'm sad I didn't get the whole indulgence thing a few days before the wedding, but the honeymoon def made up for it ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOM,

Would you mind giving me the name of the nail salon that you went to? I already had a place in mind, but didn't think about the idea that they may not be able to fit the few of us that are going at one time.

Thanks!
  • I went to Toyko Nails in Seekonk on Route 6, but I called a few different places like that and they were all accomodating, but Toyko Nails said they wouldn't make any appointments after 6 so that we could have the salon to ourselves (6-7:30).  2 people walked in, but since there were 7 of us there (moms and BMs) they just walked out since they would've have a wait.  And we were being kinda loud and rowdy haha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • haha thanks so much! I am going to give them a call.
  • Don't go to blue sky--I got a simple manicure there and the lady could not paint polish for the life of her!! I had to come home and redo it all myself.  They used to be good but went way down hill.  Never heard of the others you mentioned.  I would try Elayne White Spa in Providence or the spa at the Providence Biltmore is so indulgent and luxurious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards