Rhode Island

Post-Wedding Brunch Location

Hello Ladies!

My fiance and I really want to have a post-wedding brunch in Providence. We looked at some of the hotels in Providence, and the brunches are a little to expensive (around $30 a person!). We are looking for something a little more reasonable. I was wondering if you all had some suggestions for restaurants? Bonus if they have private seating options available as well!!

Thanks so much!

Re: Post-Wedding Brunch Location

• edited December 2011
    What about CAV in the jewelry district? They have great brunch and a private room, too. I just checked the website for prices and the closest thing they have is a category for is bridal or baby shower brunches, but those start at $15pp so that gives you an idea of what it could cost. Such good food there, too! Yum.

• i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my cousins bridal shower for 40 people was at Cav, and it included a mimosa and a choice of a few brunch options for about $18 pp.

Otherwise, I always like hte brunch at Paragon, their mimosa brunch is $18-- and you can likely ask to either have the back room, or the area at the top of the stairs for your party.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • edited December 2011
    Downcity has great food, best corned beef hash I have ever had!  They have a Brunch event menu for $16.50 per person, and they can seat you upstairs for an event (I know they do bridal and baby showers up there).  The place is really cute, I have been to a few of the Drag brunches, which are usually the 3rd Sunday of every month, but sometimes they do more than 1 sunday a month, so if that isn't your style it may be hard to plan around. 

http://www.downcityfood.com/
  • edited December 2011
    For how many guests? There's an adorable place on Wickenden Street called The Duck & Bunny (A Snuggery).
    I've Got the Wedding Bell Blues
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw duck and bunny is so cute
    the word snuggery alone gives me smiles
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards