Rhode Island
Options

Photo invitations?

Hi i just saw the other post for invitations, but I am looking for photo invitations. I am doing a photo kind of theme and want them for my invitations. I am trying to keep it under $2 a card, but the lower the better. Anyone do this or know someone who does?
Thanks

Re: Photo invitations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    do you mean like photo invitations that look like xmas cards with family pics? if thats the case, you can buy those anywhere for really cheap-costco, walgreens, snapfish etc. if you mean photo themed invites-then youll likely need to get them custom made as i dont think youll find many standard wedding invites with any type of photo theme. i had my invites made my stefanie o'dell-junemoonink@gmail.com junemoonink.com and her work was amzing. she worked for months with me on my invites and everyone has told me how much they loved them. her work is really great and her rates were reasonable-to design, cut, print, assemble my invites. good luck.
  • Options
    doleary4doleary4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my friend works at the copy center in Staples and did a wonderful job on mine!  She took a photo of my fiance and I and made it into a fabulous invitation.  If you would like to see it, email me at doleary4@cox.net.  She is trying to get into designing invitations and other paper products for different events, so I am sure she would be happy to help!  I know it doesn't sound like they would come out that great since they were printed at Staples, but I'm telling you, they are gorgeous.  Let me know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a photo Save the Date and found the designer on etsy. They came out great and she was a pleasure to work with. The company is called frenchie and the flea. Here's a link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/frenchieandflea
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we did photo thank you cards through shutterfly and they came out really nicely!  they have both the flat xmas card kind or a regular folded card w/ photo front.  and they're super cheap and really fast.  i def recommend it.

...hello out there!
    imageimage
    dx with anovulatory PCOS 2005
    off bcp 11/11
    2 rounds of clomid and 1 round of femara... no response.
    injectables/IUI 12/12... BFN
    02/13 IVF cycle converted down to IUI due to low follicle response.... everything crossed for that BFP!
  • Options
    GEL0153GEL0153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone.  Im going to check them out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards