Rhode Island

Vendor Suggestions

Hi Everyone,
We are getting married at The Aldrich on May 29, 2011 - coming right up :-)
We live in CT so are looking for suggestions, info on
Florist - Who do you reccomend - what on avg & for what did you spend or allot?
Photographer & Videographer
Limos - Prefer Stretch SUV for 16 p/p
Thanks
Would love any input from RI Brides or profressionals

Re: Vendor Suggestions

• tferrucctferrucc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are my vendors for these things and I love them all

Florist - Towne House Florist Johnston, RI - are quote is somewhat high but we are planning on having a lot of flowers
    Photographer - David Biebault (DB photo)
    Videographer - David Bettencourt
    Limo - Rockstar Limo
  • edited December 2011
    another 5/29 bride :) myself and RoyalOrient are as well!

i have david bettencourt, jenn leatherwood, viking trolley and laurel lane floral design booked for those vendors

i know someone getting married there the day before you if you're interested in connecting...maybe some decor could be shared..email me at dansbride52911@gmail.com if you are interested in being connected.

not sure what your budget is, but for florists i also love stoneblossom and flowers by semia
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011
    I am using Toni Chandler as my florist and I love her.  I also inquired with Golden Gate and I really liked them too.  I am orginally from CT and my photographer is from Western CT if you would like info just send me a private message. 
  • Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Golden Gate and love them (On Broad St in Cranston RI).  They were a little pricier than the other vendor that I checked out but the level of service was great and everything was spelled out in the contract.  The other vendor kept adding extra costs with every question. 
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! Congrats! That's a great day to have a wedding Wink As for vendors, I suggest Florist: Toni Chandler, Blooming Blossom and Golden Gate (RI)
    Videographer: David Bettencourt (RI) (he might still have a second shooter available as my date twin has him rsvp for her wedding), Teebo Wedding Films (MA)  and of course Wave Media (my videographer) but he also has a second shooter and super reasonably priced.
    Photographer: Lisa Rigby (MA), Kristen Spencer (RI), Binary Flips (CT). My photographers, Visual-Obsession are out of CT too. 
    Limo: Rockstar Limo (RI), Celebrity Limo (attleboro, MA)
  • lusciouslipslusciouslips member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I just booked Sara Zarella for photography. She's been really great, efficient, and responds immediately to you via email or phone. Definitely check her out! Good luck.
  • MaryLaura13MaryLaura13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Golden Gate for flowers
    my others are
    photography: Dawn Temple (Bellaria Designs) super nice and talented
    videography: Bruce Valliere (Unique videography)
    Limo (trolley in my case) Rock star Limo

All mine are in the low average price range. And if I had a bigger budget I don't think I would change a thing!
    Wedding Countdown TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic">" /> Bouquet Inspiration
  • MaddieBride11MaddieBride11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're getting married this May and just looking for those vendors? WOW.  Good luck!  
    Florist - Twigs in Cranston
    Photographer - James Murphy Photography (now known as The Murphys Photographers) 
    Videographer - n/a
    Limos - n/a
    Madeleine & Owen | 4.7.12
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend David Bettencourt for video
    Heather Parker Photography for photography
    StoneBlossom for florists
  • edited December 2011
    We are based out of Providence RI, and can help in the photography department. Check out our website www.melissastimpson.com and let us know if you would like to schedule a meeting?

M:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards