Rhode Island

Newport Photo Booths

My fiance and I are interested in getting a photo booth/lounge for our wedding next summer. Has anyone ever used candid photo booth? Can anyone recommend a photo booth company that is high quality but not too expensive? I would appreciate any input! :)

Re: Newport Photo Booths

• I am using SeeMonkey Photobooth and they are fantastic!  It's a black box (about the size of a small wine fridge) with a pipe and curtain backdrop.  Its $650 for all night, with a book, 2 strips and you get a cd of all the pictures.  It's not your traditional photobooth, but it can hold a lot of people in one photo.

Some other popular photobooths are Photobooth Planet, Party Booths, Seacoast Events and Shutterbooth RI
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • another vote for seemonkey! ames has been great! saw them at another wedding and booked right away :)
  • I'm also using SeeMonkey, best price that I've found and James was great to set up everything with!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Another vote for SeeMonkey! Definitely the best price out there and I love the setup. They have what is called an open-air photobooth, which means you're not trying to cram a bunch of people into a little box where people's heads get cut off in the picture. They have a backdrop of your choice and the camera box sits on a table infront of you, and you can get upwards of 10 people in a shot. Plus they provide you with a scrapbook for free, where people can paste one of the copies of their pictures in there and then write a message to you, a fun twist on a guest book. Plus they provide some props for free and you get a CD with every single picture on it, included in the price. And James is wonderful to work with. He gets right back to you and it only requires $100 deposit. My wedding is in August and I can't wait to use it :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards