South Carolina
Options

Allure wedding dress for sale

I posted this in the classifieds, but wanted to post it here, too, in case any local brides are interested.

I recently bought this wedding dress from Tuxedo Junction / Bri de's World in Greenville, SC. I knew the night I bought it that it wasn't "the" dress, but all sales are final. The dress originally came from Southern Bride's store, so their label is in the dress. However, I contacted the previous owner who told me that this dress is made by Allure, style # 8528, size 12 (10 street size). 

This ivory dress features straps with a deep v-neck with empire style waist.  The fabric is english net and taffeta with silver appliques and scalloped edges. *The dress in the professional picture is a different color than the one I have.* It was a sample dress and it has a loose piece of stitching in the front and needs a new button in the back so that the applique folds over the zipper. These are very easy, inexpensive fixes for any seamstress. The dress has not been altered or dry cleaned.

The original price tag listed the dress at $1059. I did buy it for a discount, and am willing to sell it for $550, obo, shipping negotiable.  Please e-mail me with any questions. I have more pictures of the actual dress, if you'd like to see them. 

My e-mail is hmwilson05@yahoo.com

I also bought a pearl and crystal headband that I'd be willing to throw in for free with full asking price, but it is also negotiable with purchase of the dress. It is valued at $150 and also never used.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards