South Carolina
Options

Wedding Thoughts From Boone Hall

All went well.Just a few thoughts for brides getting married there.The walk from the gate to the front of the house is long but well worth it. The cotton dock is a great site but if you don't have enough people to really fill it up it can feel very empty.Day of coordinator was great. Cynthia Combs of Mesh EventsCaterer was great. Crazy Dutchman CateringBartender was great, actually kept folks "properly" served up til the end of the night. Southern Bartending ServiceCake was amazing. Cakes by KasardaFlowers were great. Lotus FlowerMusic was good, at little two 80's beach music but all in all it was good. LatitudeHair was fantastic. Hair by Juliet. She also took the Bridal Portraits which were incredible.Wedding Photos were good, we had complications afterward b/c we signed our contract so early but nothing major. Liz DurenLimo was good. A Charleston WeddingHoneymoon was great book it for longer than 7 days b/c you end up spending a day each way getting there. Sandals Regency in St. LuciaWe are trying to get rid of our reception decorations if anyone is interested email me. It is a collection of vases, wooden lanterns we hung from the rafters, etc.sean@seanhoelscher.com

Re: Wedding Thoughts From Boone Hall

• Options
    katja513katja513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI! I am getting married at Boone Hall in APril 2010. How many people did you have at your wedding? We are inviting 135... Also, did you have your ceremony and reception at The Cotton Dock? If so, where did you have cocktail hour? Lastly, can you send pictures of the decorations? Thanks! katja513@yahoo.com
  • Options
    smac73smac73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter just got married at Boone Hall Plantation in front of the house. It was gorgeous. The reception was at the Cotton Dock which was beautiful as well. It was on the hottest day of June!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What do you think about a December wedding on Boone Hall? too cold?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards