South Carolina

Pawleys Plantation and Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort

Has anyone been to or had their reception at Pawleys Plantation or Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort? We want to marry in Litchfield, since my family has property there, and my mom wants us to look at the two venues..would love to hear what you thought of them!

Re: Pawleys Plantation and Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort

• ssunkissssunkiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both are really nice but I think Pawleys Plantation is so beautiful. I didn't have my wedding at either one but have been to both. My Husband and I got married at Brookgreen Gardens which if you haven't been to you should check out.   
  • caropinescaropines member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Litchfield. Rebecca was the best. Wonderful food and the staff is really attentive.
  • edited December 2011
    I just had my wedding in Murrells Inlet at Kimbel's at Wachesaw Plantation, it was amazing and I had so many out of town guests comment on how pretty it was. I looked closely at Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort, it was my 2nd choice, but I did really like it, and I can echo that Rebecca is really really great. We used Litchfield Beach and Golf resort for all of our lodging and were incredibly happy with it.
  • Mrs.H2beMrs.H2be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hijack.....

Do any of you know of a locaiton in the area that has a similar ambiance as the ones you've mentioned but are a little more affordable?

My brother & fsil have asked me to help them plan their wedding.  Fsil has mentioned all of the locations above as places she is interested in, however they are paying for the wedding entirely on their own and have a pretty small budget.  I'm hoping someone in the area (I'm in Florida) can guide me towards a similar location (outdoor garden) that cost less. 

Please help!!!Cry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards