South Carolina

Help!

We arent getting married till Oct 2010. Is anyone getting married at T and S Farms. I have not called yet but I am just trying to find somewhere that is not expensive and still nice. Please help us.

Re: Help!

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married at T & S Farms in May.  What do you want to know about it?
  • edited December 2011
    I am just curtious about it. I grew up out in that area and know it is pretty out there but I just dont know if it is too country for a wedding. can we have both the wedding and reception there and do they cater or we have to? I just am trying to get the basics before we call and talk to them. I have looked at some venus and they are too expensive for us. What is the round about cost?
  • edited December 2011
    It is very beautiful out there. They do a great job of maintaining the lawn and landscaping.  Inside of the barn there are a lot of country themed memorabilia on the walls which you cannot remove, but it didn't really bother me when we went out to look at it.  We are having both our ceremony and reception there.  We are planning on getting married outside with the reception inside the barn.  However in the case of rain, they are able to move the ceremony to inside of the barn as well.  The cost is $600 for the entire day.  Shealy's has to cater and the price of that ranges from about $9.50-$11/person depending on the number you are going to have.  They include tables, chairs, and linens in that price.  The only thing that we are having to get from elsewhere is chairs for the ceremony outside.If you have any other questions about it you can email me at atouchoftheblues@gmail.com as I've found I've been on here as much lately.Hope that helps some.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards