South Carolina
Options

Wedding dresses in n. charleston area

Does anyone know of a place for me to get my wedding dress around the n. charelston area. I tried jodi's but they didn't have anything i liked. and i refuse to go back davids after the way one consultant treated me! .. any ideas?

Re: Wedding dresses in n. charleston area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hate to say it but i did end up finding my awesome dress at Davids! I hate that place with a passion....however...their dresses were beautiful and low cost. Sometimes ya gotta get over the small stuff to focus on the BIG picure. Trust me, EVERYONE will be checking out your dress so it's all worth it in the end. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are other bridals shops in the area but you would have to travel a little bit- Jeans of Mt. Pleasant, Condons (W. Ashley), Bridal House (Mt. Pleasant), and then there are more upscale shops like White on Daniel Island. All of those shops are boutiques like Jodi's and will be a little bit more pricey. If you are trying to stay under $1000 I would give David's another try. If you ask to speak to a manager and explain your situation with your last consultant they can reassign you another consultant. Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kellyandjonkellyandjon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the exact same issue at Davids and then gave them another chance and the second time was even worse.  I refused to buy my dress from them no matter what.  I went to The Bridal House in Mount Pleasant.  I loved it and the dresses were not very expensive.  I recommend that you tell the consultant your price range and you will not have a problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards