South Carolina

Best places to honeymoon at myrtle beach

I'm looking for a place for our honeymoon. We'd like to go to mytrle beach. We're getting married in March so I'm guessing it won't be as crowded then. So, where would you ladies suggest? Thanks for your help.

Re: Best places to honeymoon at myrtle beach

• edited December 2011
    hey there. i am getting married in myrtle beach this april ..and we are honeymooning there too.

march and april are spring break times for highschool and college students.

we are getting married at Kingston Plantation and honeymooning at Caravelle Resort. Caravelle is located north of all the main attractions in mb. it has lots of updates... indoor pool and hot tub. tiki bar, coffee shop, spa, etc.

we also found this great website. www.vrbo.com this site allows you to rent a condo, townhouse, or whatever  straight through owner.. so you aviod the inflatted price through the hotel.

good luck!

shannon

• aesegura2022aesegura2022 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Grande Dunes Ocean Club www.grandedunes.com. It's in North Myrle, away from the typical Spring Break spots but absolutely gorgeous.  I'm having my welcome party there and would've loved to have my wedding reception there except the main dining room is too small.
  • ncole30ncole30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

There is a nice resort that I believe is on the North end and its not as busy as the main area of Myrtle. The address is http://www.dunesvillage.com/

Very nice quiet resort. They dont allow spring breakers so you may want to look into it. Congrats!!! and Best Wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards