South Carolina
Options

can't pick a date

I've been engaged for about 2 months and still can't settle on a date! I know we want it be be in the late spring or early summer of 2012,and possibly have an outdoor ceremony; but I can't decide which day!! I'm scared to pick May because of rain, but scared of picking June because of the heat! PLEASE HELP!

Re: can't pick a date

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would do May, simply becasue the rain isnt as bad as you would think (not like April) and June is a melting pot of TONS of weddings. This is a very popular time to get married, so I would pick a date soon. Vendors fill up fast! Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jennalynne2jennalynne2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_cant-pick-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:123Discussion:1ef2b6bd-d9c2-4e11-b77d-f863ce891a8dPost:ad315139-5c6d-40b2-a31f-c974be820251">Re: can't pick a date</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would do May, simply becasue the rain isnt as bad as you would think (not like April) and June is a melting pot of TONS of weddings. This is a very popular time to get married, so I would pick a date soon. Vendors fill up fast! Good luck!
    Posted by futuremrscoachj[/QUOTE]

This. And just make sure you have a backup plan in case of rain.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    S2K2012S2K2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We picked late April because the chance for showers lessens as the month goes on. Everything we are doing is inside (except for a few pictures we'd like to do) so we really aren't that worried! A lot of vendors are filling up. The venue we selected is already booked forthe entire month of April and has been since December for Saturday rentals. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards