• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2012 Weddings

WP-Particularly BM Gifts

My girls are wearing strapless Kelly Green BM Dresses from Davids Bridal (click here to see). Anyways, I have decided I want the girls to wear black shoes so they can use ones they already have or get ones they can wear again vs getting shoes dyed green to match the dress. SOOO with that, I figured I want to get them necklaces to wear with the dress to tie in the black. So here is my dilemma: FSIL is allergic to sterling silver, my sisters are allergic to gold and nickel.....so I am thinking ribbon necklaces.

I have found a couple styles that I like, but would like some opinions on them and I figured you girls were my best outlet for that!!!

Idea 1:

Black Onyx and Bali Bead Classic Necklace

Idea 2:
HUNKY SWEET TM c  - Sale - Black and White Glass Bead Ribbon Necklace

What do you guys think? I have 6 BM so I could do a mix of both, or do all the same....I have NO idea :) I have an image in my head but I can't quite figure it out 100% yet. So any and all input/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards