South Carolina

Florists in Greenville?

Does anyone have any recommendations for florists in the Greenville area?  I really don't know where to start, or what to look for when it comes to florists.  :-/

Re: Florists in Greenville?

• I would be glad to help you with your floral.  The first thing is what are the colors you are using in your wedding?   Then do you have a favorite flower?  
  • emme25emme25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look for a florist whose style is similar to that of yours and your wedding.  If you aren't a traditional bride don't go with a florist who is too traditional and can't think out of the box.  I used the floral palette.  But I also got a recommendation for Kaye.  I met with her and she is super sweet www.justweddings.biz/. Sarah with The Floral Palette is awesome too and she is who I ultimately chose http://thefloralpalette.shutterfly.com/. Also look for someone who will work with your budget and not push you into choices that you can't afford.  HTH.
  • edited December 2011
    McMillian Flowers are gorgeous. They are really on top of everything. They are a little more pricy; however they will work with you and your budget.
    Anniversary
  • chickibabychickibaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dahlia
    Just Weddings
    Memories by McMillan
  • edited December 2011
    Just go to Dahlia's!!! Kate is awesome and they were willing to work with any budget and everything she does is georgeous!
  • dlatanydlatany member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dahlia is awesome!! Great prices and very creative!! I used her for my wedding and she really worked with our budget. The flowers were beautiful!!
  • lilredz326lilredz326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 3rd Dahlias.  Kristie is soooo interested in what you want.  She didn't push me to do anything I didn't want since I am not a flower person.  She worked within my budget and designed the most beautiful bouquets. 
  • edited December 2011
    I would be glad to discuss your wedding flowers/colors with you.
    I make Custom Bridal Bouquets for Brides on a Budget.................
    best prices around!!!!!!! free quote
    see pics on my blog...............www.budgetbridalbouquets.blogspot.com

Dare to Compare ...$$$$$$$$$$

Save a lot of money!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards