South Carolina

DJs in Charleston

Does anyone have any information/reviews on DJs in Charleston?

Re: DJs in Charleston

• Hi Kady!

I'm using Pinnacle.  

They did my brother's wedding last year.  They were amazing.  It was like somebody brought an entire club to his wedding. And my parent's haven't stopped talking about the disco set they did. And so upscale.  Really really perfect.

Anyway, so far, Stuart has helped us with SO much - even beyond music. I wish he did event planning!  

I can't imagaine using anyone else.

Google them up - Pinnacle Light And Sound.

Sioban
  • I'm also using Pinnacle. They came highly recommended from the onsite coordinator at my venue, Daniel Island Club. So far Stuart has been great to work with. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This thread is too funny - we used Pinnacle as well!   Stuart was awesome and we were very excited and happy with everything.  I did a ton of research on all my vendors and can honestly say you have no worries with them.  Good luck!
  • I am planning a wedding in Charleston late 2014 and we hadn't even touched on DJs yet. Will be checking these guys out thanks to this thread :)
  • You will love working with Stuart.  If you have any questions - let me know and good luck!
  • +1 on Pinnacle. In a class by themselves. My mistake was making up my mind to use them, but not booking when I did.  Just a DJ right?  Wrong. They were booked.  We actually swapped to our second choice weekend so we could have Stuart do it.  It all worked out better anyway, even the hotels were cheaper - so it was a good thing.  But really, if you want this particular company, book as early as you are able.  By the way - totally awesome company.  Congrats!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards