South Carolina

Day of wedding coordination

Anyone else having someone do "day of" wedding coordination?  I'm getting married in Greenville and I can handle all the planning but I don't want to be stressed and running around on the wedding day trying to set everything up. I just don't have a big budget for the "day of" coordination. Any suggestions?
Anniversary

Re: Day of wedding coordination

• edited December 2011
    does your reception site have someone that could it? or an aunt? that way you wouldn't have to stretch your budget anymore.
  • CoffeejunkieCoffeejunkie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had someone for planning and the day of and I have to say, some of the best money spent!!!!  I could turn things over, rely on someone with experience and got to enjoy every minute -
  • occbyemoccbyem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I admit, I AM a wedding planner and therefore biased.  However, most of the married women I meet say how much they wish they'd had a coordinator on-site instead of trying to go things alone.  This is because you, the bride, put so much work into planning your wedding, then have the pressure on your wedding day of making sure your plans work out.  That's a lot of stress for your wedding day!  An on-site coordinator can take it all from your shoulders and make sure things turn out the way you planned.  Plus, a professional coordinator (not a friend or relative) is prepared to deal with any "crazy" situations, or intense family moments that may arise.  That's because we have experience and training.  A professional wedding coordinator's highest interest is your happiness so she/he will do their best job to get you there.  This happiness insurance policy is definitely worth the money you will spend.
  • edited December 2011
    I used the bond group Events Inc.
    Breck Is awwesome!
  • Yes, I too am a wedding planner. You dont want or shouldn't have to worry about vendors arrivals, getting things set in place, etc when you should be relaxing and having a great time with your girls.  We offer low prices for our day of coordinations, and are generally running some sort of speical. 

Get it out and give me a call
    www.destinyseventplanning.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards