South Carolina

leaside venue

hi,
i am considering using leaside for our wedding next year but haven't been able to find many photos of receptions at the location. has anyone been to an event there?

Re: leaside venue

• msktn95msktn95 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of this venue before, where is it located?
    Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • jsmith061612jsmith061612 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Leaside is a venue that is affiliated with the Southern Way Catering company in Columbia. The venue allows for outside catering as well as the use of catering through Southern Way. I am thinking of using Leaside because of the ability to use an outside caterer, but haven't been able to find anyone who has used the venue.
  • msktn95msktn95 member
    edited December 2011
    i googled the venue.  The pics look good.  Have you checked any other places.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was settled on using the embassy suites hotel but since our budget is kinda tight we're trying to see if we can save money on the venue
  • msktn95msktn95 member
    edited December 2011

The pics look really good. When are you planning to have your wedding. The Embassy Suite will do it all. You can get a discount if you have your wedding on a Friday or Sunday.  I really don't know a lot of places in Columbia.  I might be able to recommend someone to you.  She is just starting a wedding planning business. She should be able to help you with a venue. Let me know if you would like her info.

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really?! I would love her info.
  • edited December 2011
    Leaside is great.. I've been to lots of weddings there but sorry.. I dont have any pictures.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chaunte' & Dave
    May 21,2011
    Life As A Newlywed
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • msktn95msktn95 member
    edited December 2011
    I sent you a PM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board