South Carolina

South Carolina Ceremonies Officiants

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to find an Officiant for our wedding and I am a little nervous about picking the right person.  I was wondering if anyone has heard of or know of anyone that is using South Carolina Ceremonies?

I would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thank you much.

Re: South Carolina Ceremonies Officiants

• edited December 2011
    hey!

i am getting married this april in myrtle beach. i am planning my wedding from charlotte do it was tough to find an officiant too.

i am going with rhonda brown, she is great. i was referred to her by my florist. her personality is warm, she realy enjoys her work.

her rate is even better. email me if you would like her email or number

good luck!
    shannon
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard really good things about Mobile Marriages. They'll go anywhere you want. And for only about $150 -if you have less than 12 guests, they're only $75. They have two men and two women to choose from and can do an non-Christian or Christian ceremony.
    I did contact them Friday of last week, though and they still haven't gotten back to me. It's not that big of a deal since it was a holiday weekend. I'm hoping they work out because it seems like a great price!
    http://mrsdanielparsons.weebly.com Can't figure out the HTML stuff ^^ That's my bio!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards