South Carolina

Sparklers for Sale

I have 100, 20" wedding sparklers left from our wedding.  Each one lasts about 2 minutes.  I live in the upstate and can meet you for pickup.  Make me an offer: hmwilson05@yahoo.com

Re: Sparklers for Sale

• I want these for my daughters wedding. Can you mail them??? How much$? My email- deborahhowlett@hotmail.com
  • I am only selling for local pick up due to the USPS mailing restrictions on fireworks.  If anyone knows a way around this, please let me know.  Thank you!
  • What part of SC do you live in? My sister is close to Greenville, SC. I need about 70 for my wedding in May.  How much are you selling them for?  LDeniseChambers@yahoo.com
  • What part of SC do you live in? My sister is close to Greenville, SC. I need about 70 for my wedding in May.  How much are you selling them for?  LDeniseChambers@yahoo.com
  • edited July 2012
    Are these sparklers still for sale? my email is k_fidelia@hotmail.com

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_sparklers-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:123Discussion:a171a248-4d94-41c7-8410-a6753bed37c4Post:150216c1-3d56-443b-8ca3-5fb5a66c520b">Sparklers for Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 100, 20" wedding sparklers left from our wedding.  Each one lasts about 2 minutes.  I live in the upstate and can meet you for pickup.  Make me an offer: hmwilson05@yahoo.com
    Posted by Furman05[/QUOTE]
  • Did you sale the sparklers?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards