South Carolina
Options

Hey SC ladies!

Hey SC ladies! My name is Kimberly and I got engaged May 12 and am planning an April 2012 wedding! I can't wait! We are planning our wedding at Kaminski House in Georgetown but I am looking for some reception venues in Georgetown, Pawleys, or Litchfield areas if anyone has any suggestions! Thanks girls!

Re: Hey SC ladies!

• Options
    acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've actually been to a reception at the Kaminski House in Gtown...It was really pretty with a big tent/dance floor outside on the river.

As far as Pawleys/Litchfield.... Atalaya at Huntington Beach State Park is a great place. It's affordable and almost like a blank canvas b/c you can do what you want with it. (It's also outdoors).   I would also check out Pawleys Plantation, Caledonia, The Reserve, and Kimbels at Wachesaw Plantation in Murrells Inlet.

If you need a caterer, I'd recommend Inlet Affairs.  They are amazing!  LOVE their food.  They are part of Drunken Jacks (The restaurant in Murrells Inlet).  

If you need a photographer, I'd recommend Christa Harder Photography (www.christaharder.com).  Her prices are really affordable and all of her wedding packages come with a CD of all the photos! Plus, her work is really good. 

Good luck and have fun planning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well we don't need a caterer because our families are amazing cooks so we are doing a good down-home pot luck reception :) perfect with me! And we actually have moved our wedding to Pawleys Isalnd Community Church chapel, which is gorgeous! I'm a total worrier so worrying about the rain would kill me! So our problem now lies in the trying to find a reception venue that we can cater ourselves. So if anyone has any good ideas please let me know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards