South Carolina

Reception Venues

Does anyone know of a good place to have a reception in Upstate South Carolina? We are on a tight budget,

Re: Reception Venues

• edited December 2011
    What type of style are you going for? How many people? What area exactly? Finding a venue is hard but i have a few in mind for Greenville. Augusta Manor in Greenville, SC, Wyche Pavilion Greenville Sc, The Davenport in Greer SC...
    Anniversary
  • ncmtngrlncmtngrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at WNC? If you get away from GSP you can get better rates - try Highland Lake Inn in Flat Rock NC about 45 mins from GSP,  and the food is yummy.
  • edited December 2011
    tight budget...dennys does receptions
  • edited December 2011
    Great place................with view................not advertised..................
    it's a real hidden treasure................can't beat the price!! check it out.............I fell in love with it as soon as i saw it.

The Lake Lyman Lodge................views of lake all around, dock, great for pics...
    Rustic log walls, rock fireplaces from floor to ceiling on each end, windows all around with view of lake.................very beautiful!!! Has kitchen too!
    Tables and chairs included for 100 people
    All day rental only $350
    contact SJWD in Lyman, SC
  • I went to a wedding at the Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Downtown. It was beautiful! It is an outdoor place under tents. Their website have some pics of a different event that gives you an idea of the place: http://www.marriottcourtyardgreenville.com/
    They also had block rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville RiverPlace Downtown that i loved! Just by the river. Amazing place. I will be back in Greenville just to visit the place!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards