South Carolina

Myrtle Beach Restaurants

May I please have some great Myrtle Beach restaurant suggestions?  My mom and I are visiting soon and she loves upscale dining.  Thank you.

Re: Myrtle Beach Restaurants

• edited December 2011
    Hmmm Upscale? Melting Pot is pretty upscale, its on Kings Hghwy near 48th Ave. Another restaurant is a seafood restaurant on the beach, its like a little house (cannot think of the name for the life of me, sorry). If you go down to Murrells Inlet (which is just south of Myrtle Beach), there is a strip of restaurants some pretty nice, some like a bar/restaurant. And a fun place to go is Hot Fish Club down in Murrells Inlet, its not really a club. lol. Its an outdoor/indoor bar that has pretty good bands that play on the weeknds. Im not much help, but hope this helps a little! :)There's about a billion restaurants here, haha so just google what kind of food you want and Im sure something will come up! :)

First Date: June 8, 2009

Engaged: January 16, 2010

Tying the Knot: April 3, 2011

Wedding Countdown Ticker Someone who does not run towards the allure of love walks a road where nothing lives.-Rumi
  • edited December 2011
    Wonderful - thank you so much! 
  • edited December 2011
    You should also check out Broadway at the Beach.  It has several restaurants and the scenery is nice as well
  • acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SeaBlue Restaurant... It's a tapas place up in NMB and is DELISH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards