South Carolina
Options

The Battery, SC...Help!

My husband and i are looking into The Battery to have our wedding.  But every where i look online i can't find anyone to get in contact with or pricing for it.  Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Re: The Battery, SC...Help!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_the-battery-schelp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:123Discussion:d670d49c-6a1c-470d-a6dd-2056e437ae40Post:57fb2ad9-c2d8-45b3-bdb6-2d544db9e221">The Battery, SC...Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My husband and i are looking into The Battery to have our wedding.  But every where i look online i can't find anyone to get in contact with or pricing for it.  Can anyone lead me in the right direction?
    Posted by nicole1sigler[/QUOTE]

Have you tried contacting the Charleston Visitors Center. I bet they can point you in the right direction. We were looking to have our ceremony there but didn't want to deal with renting transportation to get everyone in and out of there. Parking is a beast.
  • Options
    here's some contact info for the city parks, they may be able to help you out too :)

Parks
    823 Meeting Street 
    Charleston, SC 29403
    Phone (843) 724-7321
    Fax (843) 724-7300
    parks@charleston-sc.gov

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Definitely try the parks info from the previous post.  We tried to get the gazebo at White Point Gardens and that's the info we used.  Unfortunately, it was booked for the day we were looking at.  I think there were like 3 other weddings and a chuch using it all on the day I wanted to use it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards