South Carolina

DJ and Photographer

Hello!  i am getting married in greenville, SC and i needsa recommendation for a great DJ and photographer - local - Thanks!!!! I am not from the area and i could us all the help i can get!

Re: DJ and Photographer

• edited December 2011
    www.hammettphotography.com

It is a husband/wife team and they are awesome. Priced great. I had my bridal portrait session last Saturday and they had great ideas. The pictures turned out great; they make you feel really comfortable and help you throughout the process.

We aren't using a DJ. We are using a band, Soulution, who is priced pretty well. It was only $150 more to get a 7 piece band rather than all the Greenville DJs that I priced. They play soul/funky music. If you want contact info let me know.
    Anniversary
  • MollyW318MollyW318 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Use Life of the Party DJ.  We met with them and they were awesome! We since changed to a smaller restaurant wedding so we don't need music anymore but I highly recommend them.  Also, my recommendation for a Greenville photographer is Bliss Photography.  It's at www.photodaybliss.com .  They're also a husband and wife team and they were great to work with!
  • cutigermikecutigermike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Life of the party is awesome! As for a photographer AMY WOOD! Her work is Amazing!
  • MollyW318MollyW318 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another good thing about Life of the Party by the way is that it's a flat fee, not by the hour
  • katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    If you have a hefty budget for a photographer, I know that Getz Creative does AMAZING work.  I've been pining over them for years but they are waaay out of my price range.
  • acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christa Harder Photography

www.christaharder.com

She is awesome!!!
  • steveNshellsteveNshell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my photographer that took mine and my fiances engagement pictures did a wonderful job and he is a cheap photographer his website is cardellphotography.net our engagement photos are on there stephen and rochelle ..our friend who does the pictures name is Brad Cardell hes from greenwood SC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards