South Carolina

Boudoir Photos???

Are any of you ladies considering taking boudoir pictures to present to your husband-to-be as a wedding gift?  I'm strongly considering it but am a little nervous... also does anyone have a suggestion for a good photographer in the Greenville area for boudoir pics?

Re: Boudoir Photos???

• mfordingmfording member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am considering it too but cant reccomend anyone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not doing it myself, but the girls I have talked to that did, said that it was great. Just get with a photog that you feel pretty comfortable with. I think everyone I've seen that's done it said they actually loved it and loved the results.
  • carolina291carolina291 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Come to Charlotte and use Jeremy Igo. www.charlotteboudoir.com. You will NOT be disappointed!! My pictures are unbelievable.
  • katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I know that getz creative photography does them and they are amazing photographers.
  • ShawnaM83ShawnaM83 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    http://www.delorenziphotography.com/

Tony is so talented and so easy to work with - honest. I was terrified of the thought of a guy photographer, but he has a great portfolio and will only work within your comfort zone and produces amazing photos that truly capture your personality. If it's something you're seriously considering, I'd say at least send him an email and talk to him.

EDIT: You can PM me too if you have any questions and aren't ready to contact him.
  • elleb2011elleb2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone!  I came across www.lamourboudoirphotography.com and am going to try her out.  I'm super nervous though!  :-)  Lisa just moved to SC, she only does boudoir and her portfolio is AMAZING!  I love that she only does black and white.  I'll let you know how it goes... *fingers crossed*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards