South Carolina
Options

Wedding Dresses

I  am in the Greenville area, and i'm looking for a wedding dress. I am on a budget and don't want to spend over $300. Anyone know of a good place to get a dress?

Re: Wedding Dresses

• Options
    Jessied1982Jessied1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been yet(going next week) but I know of a bridal consignment shop call The Dress in Mauldin that might be worth checking out. What kind of dress are you looking for, I have one that has never been worn for saleLaughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for a strapless dress.
  • Options
    Jessied1982Jessied1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

mine is a very pretty strapless. It was only worn for my portraits and the wedding was called off after. I would actually wear it for my up coming wedding if it wasn't weirdLaughing If you go on this website i am the first one in the chair..if you open up the site and go under gallery and the "on location bridal portraits" i am the second pic(with red shoes).  It is a size 8 slightly altered. Just an idea if you are trying to stay i a budget. I am selling it for $275

www.aphroditesilhouette.com

if you want email me jessied1982 at hotmail dot com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The $99 dollar gown sale at David's Bridal is going on now.  Consignment might the better deal if you want something that isn't so plain.  DB's $99 gowns are a deal but very simple and plain.  Good Luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    KiawahLoveKiawahLove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried looking on http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/?

You can type in your price and it will pull up everything in that range.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try THE DRESS  in Mauldin, SC.  It was suggested above.  I was looking online and ran across their featured gowns.  Take a look at http://www.thedressconsignment.com/inventory.aspx
    They have some REALLY Pretty ones!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    cubschick1980cubschick1980 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just posted above my Maggie Sottero dress for $200. I'm not sure how much it would cost to clean but its a great value on a designer dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards