South Carolina
Options

Photographer--Crazy Idea

I was married last summer in Hilton Head. We had a very beautiful wedding, but like most couples we were on a budget. Because of our inability to find a reasonably priced photographer who could deliver the types of photos we wanted--I decided to take matters into my own hands. 3 months before our wedding, I started my own photography business. I got all of the equipment and trained assistants to help the day of my wedding. While that may sound crazy to most it was the best idea I have ever came up with. 

I want to offer help to anyone who is on an extreme budget (like we were) but still wants beautiful photos. I know how it is and trust me, it was heartbreaking for me to think I had to just settle on one of the most important days of my life. I don't want this to come off as just another photographer marketing to would-be brides. I am someone coming from a place, recently where a lot of you have been. So if anyone would like for me to photograph their wedding, bridals or engagment photos--I can and will do it at a reasonable price. 

This was one of those instances, where I said 'enough is enough' and I decided to take matters into my own hands. While this may not be the route for everyone, it worked for me. And I really want to 'pay it forward' to others who are in need help but can't afford $2500 and up for a wedding photographer. 

If you want you can email me at nicole@redsolephotography.com.

Thanks

Re: Photographer--Crazy Idea

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards