New York-Upstate
Options

FOR SALE (CHEAP!!): vases, candles, table number holders, etc...

14 black, wooden easels (below) - Used them at each of my guest tables to hold a picture of my husband and I... are perfect for 4x6 pictures.  Looking for $25.

14 table number stands - stand 12" tall.  Looking for $15.

15 cylinder vases
- stand 14" tall and almost 4" opening at the top.  I filled these with lemons and used them for my centerpieces, you can fill with anything.  Selling all 15 for $70.

16 silver floating candles (the silver is throughout the candle, not just on the outer part) - diameter 2.5".  Looking for $20.

Long strands of silver beads (below) - you could hang them on a wish tree or use them as decorations with your centerpieces.  I have a lot - I cut them off of 4 beaded curtains; if you need measurements to know exactly how much, I can find out for you.  Looking for $50.

Wish tree (below) - silver, will sell diamond beads with it, stands 3-4'.  Looking for $50.

I am also selling my wedding dress - it's a Sottero and Midgely "Adorae"... it's ivory, the link to see it is below. it's a size 8 and it was taken in through the waist and hemmed to a 5'4" height but is a bit long.  Looking for $500.
http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/pr/Adorae/23645?gdftrk=gdfV2619_a_7c732_a_7c7280_a_7c23645
^ link to see the dress;
below is a side view and a shot of the veil which I am also selling - it is ivory, single layered, and it's a bubble veil... it's medium length and has a few little crystals scattered throughout.  Looking for $35.

Please e-mail me with any inquiries:
sunshine_1621@hotmail.com

Re: FOR SALE (CHEAP!!): vases, candles, table number holders, etc...

• Options
    ellabellablueellabellablue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you sold the table number holders? If not, email me at ellabellablue@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Hergies403Hergies403 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    any other views of the tree?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    is this better?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in the table number holders, if you still have them Pjminger@comcast.net
  • Options
    MelissaC315MelissaC315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm interested in the wish tree. please private msg if you see this and it's still available.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I need tall table # stands please let me know if your selling any or where to find them for a good price

briannakirish@hotmail.com
     thank you
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    melissa c - the private message thing isn't working... yes I do still have the tree available.  please email me at sunshine_1621@hotmail.com if you're still interested - I do not check this very often so it takes me longer to reply to messages... I just happened to check it today.
  • Options
    Anything left?

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Are the vases still available? Thanks you

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_sale-cheap-vases-candles-table-number-holders-etc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:124Discussion:0452c8eb-03cb-4058-9e27-3b8b4c880c74Post:a3f4ebeb-34fc-4d6b-8e91-ff056bb6ffb0">Re: FOR SALE (CHEAP!!): vases, candles, table number holders, etc...http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_sale-cheap-vases-candles-table-number-holders-etc</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anything left? Thanks!
    Posted by wheckman123[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Do you still have the silver floating candles? If so, do you know how long they burn for? Please email me at bebebleu73@aol.com.
  • Options
    I'm interested on the table number holders. Please email me at mdelaarena0317@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards