New York-Upstate

welcome basket help!

Hey guys! My fiancée and I are getting married September 2012 in cape cod, Massachusetts. I am originally from Massachusetts and he is from new York, and now we are living in New York. My question is that we are planning on doing welcome baskets for out of town guests and want to include snacks that represent Massachusetts and New York. Clever things that people will get without much thinking. On our list so far is:Cape Cod potato chips, salt water taffy and New York bagel chips. Any ideas of cute or clever snack ideas that would represent new York (and therefore my fiancée and us) and Massachusetts would help tremendously!! Thanks guys!

Re: welcome basket help!

• I did a post recently on www.localchicalbany.com on Albany-themed out of town bags. I think a lot of our items listed might work for you, too.

Here is the post: http://bit.ly/HYaJoI

Best of luck!
  • I think it depends a lot on where in New York -- it's a big state, and every part of it has its own distinct foods and products. Bottles of Saratoga water? (Or Saratoga chips, for that matter, since they were invented there?) Dinosaur barbecue sauce from Syracuse? Or bagel chips from NYC?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards