New York-Upstate
Options

Northern,NY

Does anyone know if there is a good bridal shop in the Potsdam area? Within 1 hour or so. My sister and I will be in the area for business and were thinking of doing some bridemaids dress shopping. She lives in Washington DC and I live in Syracuse so we don't get many oppurtnuties to see eachother. Thanks for the help!
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Northern,NY

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you'll have more luck out towards Massena which is only about a half hour from Potsdam.  Massena has the mall and things like that.  Or even Watertown, too.  I went to college in Canton and they have a small bridal shop there right on the main drag through town.  Hopefully you can find something! :)  Good luck! Laughing
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought Malone used to have a bridal shop... maybe not anymore, but you could look it up online!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you have already been to Potsdam or not But I am from Potsdam and I traveled to Syracuse to get my dress because there were bigger stores with more options.  I am using The Carol Lee Shoppe ((315) 265-4426) In potsdam for my bridesmaids though.  I also went to the dressing room in malone http://www.thedressingroommalone.com/The_Dressing_Room_Malone/index.html
      when I first started looking.  There is Sposa bella In canton (315) 379-1400 and there is one  in Massena but I have heard horror stories of the owner so I didn't even try!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards