New York-Upstate
Options

Capital Region Photographers

It is my next goal, to book a photographer. Recs anyone? I am setting a meeting up with Dexter, who has a spot in Crossgates. My budget is about $1000.

Re: Capital Region Photographers

• Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My experience in looking for someone was that you have to be willing to pay at least $1500.  Sorry - I don't have any recs of someone for your budget.  I hope you are able to find someone.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Alisha Clark and she was wonderful! She and her husband run a slightly cheaper studio called Little Studios and their packages start at $1500. I know that is over your budget but I think it would be worth it for you! [url] <a href="http://www.lilliestudios.com" rel='nofollow'>http://www.lilliestudios.com</a> [/url]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a photographer out there for every budget - it all depends on exactly what you're looking for.  I just started my search and I've found I need to slightly increase my budget as well.  Have you looked into Brittani Nass?  Her pricing online looks like it may fit your budget depending on what you need/want.  Her website says she's $250/hour with a 3 hour minimum.  I don't know much else about her, but it's worth a look.  Good luck and congrats!
  • Options
    Rosiebud13Rosiebud13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Bailly Photographers. I don't exactly remember what their prices were when I looked, but they were somewhere around what you're looking for I think. Good luck! :-)
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having Bailly Photo and they are more than $1500 to start. But he is really good. He did my engagement photos. His website is www.baillyphoto.com. For the wedding both Matt and his wife Leah shoot the pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Holly Greene (http://www.outoftheordinary.biz). We LOVE her and her packages start at $1200.
    My H&F Blog * H&F Badges

imageimageimage

2010 Highlights
    9/26 Adirondack Marathon 5:11:37 (major knee pain, but hey, I finished!)

2011 Races and Results
    5/29 Buffalo Marathon (5:25 - not pretty, just trying not to get heatstroke!)
    9/25 Adirondack Marathon (take 2!)
    One of these days I'll have a good marathon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend also mentioned Britanni Nass. Do you know her website? I'm really excited to start the photographer search and take e-pics =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi - Brittani Nass's website is: http://brittaninassphoto.com. Sorry I didn't leave it before.  Good luck!
  • Options
    MIDNYTEBLUE13MIDNYTEBLUE13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.keiralemonisphotography.com - contact her.  I believe she is right within your price range.  GL.
  • Options
    ajensen8ajensen8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Holly Greene but her prices have recently increased with her cheapest package being $1600
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Keira Lemonis (link above). She was awesome & VERY budget friendly. Her prices have gone up since this past winter, but she may be willing to work with you..I have her photos in my bio (link in sig) if you would like to see her work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have a meeting with Matt and Leah this weekend. I like what I saw on their site. We are meeting with another photographer on the 11th. I hope we make the final decision by the end of that week because we need to get out E-Pics done! Right now I am trying to convince FI that we should increase our photo budget =)
  • Options
    Lurker_LadyLurker_Lady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I might be able to help I have a recommendation and a price list of someone in the area if you want....email me at LisaMSharp at gmail dot com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards