New York-Upstate

Tons for sale!

Stay tuned for a married bio in the upcoming months....for now I'm trying to unload some wedding things!16 white satin table linens for round tables, 90" seamless, machine washable - $2508 turquoise organza overlays, 54" square - $308 pink organza overlays, 54" square - $30 10 pink satin sashes, 9" x 108" - $1010 white satin sashes, 9" x 108" - $10All have been cleaned and are in perfect condition! 3 14" pink paper lanterns - $103 12" turquoise blue paper lanterns - $86 16" white paper lanterns - $18*I also have LED lights and batteries to go with these lanterns for sale - call or email for info on them!4 tier wedding cake with turquoise blue ribbon and an ocean wave pattern. Cake is a dummy cake made of Styrofoam, we used a real cake as the top layer (5th layer shown in picture) - $10050 glass votive candle holders - $1030 3" starfish - $1010 3-4" sand dollars - $102 tier elbow length veil, extra full, worn once and in excellent condition - $303 ring hoop slip, top ring has been removed and remaining hoops are adjustable in size (I wore it with minimal hoop, but the bands can be altered to make the skirt much fuller), elastic adjustable waistband and 2 layers of tulle over the hoop - $304 ring hoop slip, cotton with a drawstring waist - $20Please post for more information, photos, etc. Thank you!

Re: Tons for sale!

• TiffersmuTiffersmu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I may be interested in some of the paper lanterns, the 50 glass votive candle holders, and LED lights!!!  What color pink are the paper lanterns?  Did you find that the LED lights worked well? THANK YOU!What do the votive candle holders look like?
  • TiffersmuTiffersmu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ps. my email is Tiff2815@hotmail.conThanks a bunch!
  • NikkkibeanNikkkibean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, Do you still have the votives candle holders available? I would love to see a picture and possibly purchase all of them. I am also interested in the white paper lanterns with the Led lights as well. My email is nlmiele@hotmail.com. Thank you!-Nikki
  • ckobrideckobride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    l will email pictures later tonight and I just counted the votives, there are 65 and I can sell all of those for $15.  Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    I am interested in the LED lights, if still available-Noelle1358@aol.com. Thx!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm interested in the 4 ring hoop slip.  What size is it?  I'm a street size 4.  I know it's says draw string but the ones at the bridal shop were draw string also and still came it various sizes.  My e-mail is: christinablackman at gmail dot com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • missmary11missmary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in the veil and 3 ring hoop slip. I am hoping they are still available. my email is marycmcdonald11 at (me)dotcom cheers, mary
  • ckobrideckobride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Miss Mary - the 3 ring hoop has sold but the veil has not.  I can send you pictures of the veil.  I'm unclear on what your email domain is, I don't know what (me) implies.  If you can type your email address another way, I can send you photos.  Thanks!
  • missmary11missmary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi--its marycmcdonald11 at me dot com
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, I replied to your other page too, are the votives still available? Please email me at Lilpapi78 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!  Can you post or send me pics of the veil?  Where are you located?  My email is MAG84@nycap.rr.comThanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards