New York-Upstate

E-pic drama

So....me and the FI came up to Rochester for the week for vacation / wedding planning. During this time I had planned to do my b-pics (which were yesterday and went AWESOME!) and....our e-pics which we scheduled to do tonight down by Lake Ontario, the Charlotte pier and merry-go-round. Well....the weather has been CRAP lately and we attempted to do the shoot with our photographer when it started raining. No big deal, except for the fact that I have very long, thick, straight hair and it took me 2 hours to get ready. We were doing some formal shots (me in a cocktail dress and my FI in a suit) when it started raining. The rain TOTALLY ruined my hair and I looked like a drowned rat! I started freaking out a bit and had my first real Bridezilla moment...but...our photographer, Dan Paniccia from Photo Emphasis said that he could tell I was not in the mood and very unhappy, and he offered to meet us tomorrow (when the weather is suppossed to be much better) to finish the shoot. He seriously is the nicest guy. I bet most photographers would be like ,"suck it up, here's an umbrella" but he was totally cool with it.  Now...if it would just STOP RAINING!!! UGH!!!!! Once we finally get them done, I will post a few in my bio.

Re: E-pic drama

• RonCourtRonCourt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww I'm glad to hear your b-pics went well. Sorry about the e-pics. I know the weather has been rediculous lately. I hope today is better. Good luck!
  • sly9377sly9377 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! That was really cool of him!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards