New York-Upstate

Photographers in Syracuse area

Does anyone have any input on photographers in the Syracuse, NY area ? Our wedding is in 9 months but we haven't booked any one yet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Re: Photographers in Syracuse area

• tatiana1126tatiana1126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Crystal Herry.  Check her out at http://www.crystalherryphotography.com.
  • sherbear1322sherbear1322 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bertpohlphotography.comOn their website you can check out their blog where they put all of their newer work.  They are located in Watertown but travel all over; they came to Syracuse to do our engagement pics and they are reasonably priced!
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Dan Paniccia from Photo Emphasis.www.photoemphasis.net. He did my b-pics, and e-pics and is doing our wedding. By b-pics and e-pics are posted in my bio. He's awesome!
  • faith194faith194 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Renee Marquis just shot our wedding earlier this month---It was an amazing experience!!! She created some beautiful shots. Between Renee and her second shooter, they shot over 1000 amazing photos. She was able to work with me and our finances to create the best plan, as well. She even went over her time with us by an hour or so, but is not charging us the extra hour! Really really worth it. She has an awesome, fun loving personality as well.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    My weddings not til May, but I love out photographer.  Check genandsteph.com.  I have a few friends that used them and loved them.  We loved meeting with them and can't wait for our engagement pics in Sept.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Kelly Stremmel. She is amazing! Google her.
  • edited December 2011
    Helllo, I was just married in Feb and used alterimage photography they r very creative and affordable.. but most important to me is they were very easy to work with and made my whole day go smoothly. i believe their website is alterimagestudio.com. good luck i know you wont b disappointed Laurie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards