New York-Upstate

Photographer/Videographer

Hi ladies!  I was hoping you could offer me some suggestions for photographers and/or videographers in the Albany area.  I don't want to spend a fortune but I'd like someone reputable.  Thanks! :)

Re: Photographer/Videographer

• missmary11missmary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Matt Ramos, his pictures are AMAZING and he has a a wide variety of packages.Cheers,mary
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Matt Bailly (www.baillyphoto.com) did our e-pics and he did a great job. When my photog backed out, we hired him to do our wedding pics too. He does it with his wife so you get two photographers for the price of one. I'm very excited about having them do the pictures.
  • Rosiebud13Rosiebud13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Images by Moak is doing our photo and video. I think they're wonderful!!!! If you go on their website click on their old blog (they just changed it a week or so ago so they have more to look at on the old one). I think their prices are very reasonable for what you get and for the quality of the work.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Alisha Clark and LOVED her work[url] <a href="http://www.alishaclarkphotographer.com/" rel='nofollow'>http://www.alishaclarkphotographer.com/</a> [/url]
  • edited December 2011
    We used an out of town photographer, but our videographer was Rick at Video Images for Life and he was great, I highly recommend him.
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVED LOVED LOVED Holly Greene (Out of the Ordinary Photography).  Wedding was last weekend - pictures coming in bio.
    My H&F Blog * H&F Badges

imageimageimage

2010 Highlights
    9/26 Adirondack Marathon 5:11:37 (major knee pain, but hey, I finished!)

2011 Races and Results
    5/29 Buffalo Marathon (5:25 - not pretty, just trying not to get heatstroke!)
    9/25 Adirondack Marathon (take 2!)
    One of these days I'll have a good marathon!
  • edited December 2011
    My FH and I just booked with wedding combo in clifton park. they are fantastic! A lot of great deals too. my future sister in law used them for her wedding last September and she loved them! The woman I am working with is so helpful.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for all the great suggestions!  : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards