New York-Upstate
Options

Reception Entrance Song

Having a hard time with this one! I want something with good beat that you can move to. I've been picky and need suggestions!TIA!

Re: Reception Entrance Song

• Options
    faith194faith194 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours probably won't work for you---We walked into "Simply the Best" by Tina Turner. It has a story behind it, though(everyone loved it!)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    hvnlydevilhvnlydevil member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of pople go with Black Eyes Peas. We used "Best Friend" by Weezer for us and the Austin Powers theme for the BP.
  • Options
    watermellenswatermellens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did Praise You by Fat Boy Slim for the BP entrance and then U2's Beautiful Day for us!

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Michael Buble's version of "crazy little thing called love" and for us it was Ben Harpers "Steal my Kisses". Both upbeat and people were already up and dancing at their seats! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
       We are still debatng this...but I kinda want Eye of the Tiger. Call me corny, but I just feel like us walking in, after just being married, will feel so intense and exciting and everything that song reminds me of. Plus it will make me smile, I love Rocky.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're using "one more time" by Daft Punk for the parents, bridal party we're using "i gotta feelin" by Black Eyed Peas and for us we're using "two Step" by dave matthews
    Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
    :Blog:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the great ideas! I will have to play these songs for FI and see if we can finally make our pick!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Though i love all those choices, especially eye of the tiger. We are going to march into life is a highway by rascal flats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We, as well as our BP, are marching into "Lost" by Coldplay.....FI and I are HUGE Losties and there's a killer instrumental part towards the end where we will make our big entrance :o)

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are walking into zz tops sharp dressed man. My FI's pick. Story behind it and because he is a volunteer fire man ou BP is walking into the song "fire" by UMMMM i forgot. If you saw ladder 49, the song they sing at joachin phoenix's wedding. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jennah, you made my night by telling me that's a good pick! I'm all jazzed but FH gives me the goofy eye whenever I say I want that song. Another idea was Walk This Way by Aerosmith. He is more open to that...but where there is a will, there is a way...it will be Eye of the Tiger. We are ending with "I've Had the Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are entering to Forver by Chris Brown.
  • Options
    soon2bMrsFitzsoon2bMrsFitz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used Beautiful Day by U2 for our entrance.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards